Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Status auto inherit from Project Definition to WBS elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with the user statuses.

We have several user statuses designed for the project and the status profile has been assigned to the project profile. I am able to set the project to different user statuses. However, I expect the status to be inherited by the WBS elements assigned to the project as well, which is not working. Could you guys pls suggest if there exists a way to do this?

Thanks,

Nithin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to set user status and pass on

for that both the proj def and the wbs must have the same status profile

there is no standard sutomation of this functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Virendrea for the reply.

The status profile has been assigned to the project profile which is used for WBS creation as well. So I am clueless why it isn't copying. Any idea?

Thanks,

Nithin

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think you have not understood me correctly

first thing is that in SAP the status from proj def will not copy to WBS

the best you can do is manaully set this using CJ20N where you need to set the user status of the proj defintion and the pass on - this is something you have to do - you can only do this if in the project profile you set the same status proile for both the PD and WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can do in two ways as given guidelines of Virendra.

Cj20nu2026u2026Click proj defnu2026u2026.WBS element overviewu2026.select all wbsu2026u2026editu2026.statusu2026userstatusu2026.set&pass on.

CJ02u2026u2026select all WBSu2026u2026editu2026.statusu2026u2026.userstatusu2026u2026set.

Regards

Chandra

Answers (0)