cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying of freight conditions from billing document to return order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario of returns with reference to the billing document. In earlier billing documents the conditions like freight, insurance etc., are maintained. While creating the return order with reference to the preceding billing document, system is copying the freight, insurance conditions also, which I donu2019t require in case of returns scenario. Can anyone help me to come out from this problem?

Thanks

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Redermine H means if there are any changes from the original freight conditions and you have Changed it to new by changing the condition record then the redermine will come into pic

In your case there is no updation in freight conditions like the return freight charges you are not calculating and you dont want any freight or other unnecessary conditions

I think the best way in your case is B

Create a new pricing procedure and make necessary settings in OVKK

It will 100% satisfy your need

Regards

Raja

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I would suggest this. If you want to maintain same pricing procedure for both invoice & returns, then maintain the freight HD00 as manual condition type. SO that you can manually enter the HD00 in the OR order but not in the RE order.

Else define new pricing procedures for the returns scenario. For that define anew doc pricing procedure for returns sothat in OVKK you can propose a new pricing proicedure for returns.

Coz in VTAF --> item --> pricing type, D will copy pricing elements unchanged (whatever is there in F2 will be copied to RE), H will just redetermine the freight if it is changed.

So maintain different pricing procedures for OR & RE & in copy control from F2 to RE in VTAF --> item --> pricing type choose B sothat system carries new pricing in RE.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Thanks for your reply.

In the copy control of billing document to sales document the pricing type is set "H" only (Redetermine the freight conditions). I have multiple conditions in my billing document like freight, insurance, miscellaneous etc. which should not copy in return order.

Is the compulsory to define new pricing procedure for returns?

How to come out from the problem? Please help

Thanks

Srinivas

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VTAF choose your source billing type and target sales type and choose your item category

In that i think in your case D is set

You can define a new pricing procedure for your return order and make the necessary settings in OVKK by leaving out all freight conditions

After this In VTAF choose your source billing type and target sales type and choose your item category

In pricing type you can set it to B so that a new pricing is carried out without the unwanted condition types when you make the return order referencing the billing doc

Alternatively you also try with pricing type H in that pricing type that is freight gets redetermined

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 20, 2008 8:57 PM