cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog search taking in to diffrent screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i am going to search catalog, the moment when i click on catalog it is taking me to sap marketplace,

but when i tried for diffrent catalog it is taking me to search screen.

can you please adivice where i can see the diffrence.

thanks for reply

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLease check the URL value mainatined for the Catalog links in the foll path in SPRO:

SPRO->Supplier Relationship Management->SRM Server ->Master Data ->Define External Web Services

You can find the difference there.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for reply,

I have checked the urls..for all the catalogs it is same ..is there any other setting or authorization problen.

out of 5 catalog two are taking in to search ..and three catalogs taking to sap market place ..screen saying that user Id and password in invalid

Regards,

Jai

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jai,

Please check with owners of the catalog. They can supply you a updated log on information.

so you can use them here for connecting the catalogs.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your suggestion, this is happening to me also, when i am clicking one catalog it is taking to me for search and when i am clocking other (effected catalogs) they are taking me to SAP markket place BugsEye and eMerge.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Jairaj

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai

Internal Catalog- This link could be your emerge/requisite

Punchout catalog-External vendor catalog-

This define external webservices call structure links with all external cataolg/internal catalog/ vendor directory like that.

This is the place connectivity happened for OCI for product catalogs /OPI- supplier directory.

here you define all web services link for diffrent communication with SRM.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved the problem,

Thx a lot

Answers (0)