Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Order and delivery related

Hi Sap Gurus,

Iam having a big doubt

If a customer places an order 200materials and this material should be delivered to person A 150 materials and person B 50 materials and the billng should be done for Person A and B.

How thhe material will split in delivery? I have tried so many times i can't able to do this one .please help me to complate this one

Advance thanks,

martin

Former Member
Former Member replied

Dear Martin,

Firstly:

Create Two different Ship-to-Parties (with Account Group: 0002 in standard SAP) in T. Code: XD01, i.e.

1. Ship-to-Party A (i.e. Person A), and

2. Ship-to-Party B (i.e. Person B)

AND

Create Two different Bill-to-Parties (with Account Group: 0003 in standard SAP) in T. Code: XD01, i.e.

1. Bill-to-Party A (i.e. Person A), and

2. Bill-to-Party B (i.e. Person B)

and maintain these Customer-Masters (for Sold-to-Party) in to Tab: Sales Area Data --> Sub-Tab: Partner Function in T. Code: XD01/ 02.

Now, create a Sales Order with Sold-to-Party.

Key-in two line-items for Material X with

First line-item for Material X with 150 Qty, and

Second Line-item with Material X with 50 Qty

Now, select first line-item (i.e. Material X with qty 150) and double click.

Go to Tab: Partners.

Here, In second Column: Partner, change your Ship-to-Party & Bill-to-Party (as created for Person A).

Similarly, do the same for second line-item (Material X with 50 qty).

Now, do the delivery 1 (VL01N) with first line item for Person A & delivery 2 with second line item for Person B.

Create Invoice 1 with Delivery 1 (for Person A) and Invoice 2 with Delivery 2 (for Person B).

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: In above example, your Sold-to-Party will be "Payer" for both the Invoices, and not the Person A or Person B, respectively.

If you want to make Person A as "Payer' for Invoice 1, and

Person B as "Payer" for Invoice 2

create Person A & Person B as "Payers (Account group - 0004), respectively, in T. Code: XD01; and

Maintain them as Payer in Sold-to-Party's Master data (xd01/02) as done for Ship-to-Parties.

Once done, insert these payer in to Sales Order's respective line-items' Tab: Partners.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question