Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order and delivery related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

Iam having a big doubt

If a customer places an order 200materials and this material should be delivered to person A 150 materials and person B 50 materials and the billng should be done for Person A and B.

How thhe material will split in delivery? I have tried so many times i can't able to do this one .please help me to complate this one

Advance thanks,

martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Martin,

Firstly:

Create Two different Ship-to-Parties (with Account Group: 0002 in standard SAP) in T. Code: XD01, i.e.

1. Ship-to-Party A (i.e. Person A), and

2. Ship-to-Party B (i.e. Person B)

AND

Create Two different Bill-to-Parties (with Account Group: 0003 in standard SAP) in T. Code: XD01, i.e.

1. Bill-to-Party A (i.e. Person A), and

2. Bill-to-Party B (i.e. Person B)

and maintain these Customer-Masters (for Sold-to-Party) in to Tab: Sales Area Data --> Sub-Tab: Partner Function in T. Code: XD01/ 02.

Now, create a Sales Order with Sold-to-Party.

Key-in two line-items for Material X with

First line-item for Material X with 150 Qty, and

Second Line-item with Material X with 50 Qty

Now, select first line-item (i.e. Material X with qty 150) and double click.

Go to Tab: Partners.

Here, In second Column: Partner, change your Ship-to-Party & Bill-to-Party (as created for Person A).

Similarly, do the same for second line-item (Material X with 50 qty).

Now, do the delivery 1 (VL01N) with first line item for Person A & delivery 2 with second line item for Person B.

Create Invoice 1 with Delivery 1 (for Person A) and Invoice 2 with Delivery 2 (for Person B).

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: In above example, your Sold-to-Party will be "Payer" for both the Invoices, and not the Person A or Person B, respectively.

If you want to make Person A as "Payer' for Invoice 1, and

Person B as "Payer" for Invoice 2

create Person A & Person B as "Payers (Account group - 0004), respectively, in T. Code: XD01; and

Maintain them as Payer in Sold-to-Party's Master data (xd01/02) as done for Ship-to-Parties.

Once done, insert these payer in to Sales Order's respective line-items' Tab: Partners.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Make a sales order with customer as sold to party.

Then at the item level, make 2 line items with 150 and 50 materials.

Then go to partner function at line item and change the ship to and payer to A and B.

So at the time of delivery, delivery split will automatically happen, due to different ship-to parties.

And then do the PGI and invoicing. The inovices will pick the payer from line item and will create billing for A and B seperately.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

In addition to what Prashanth has suggested

In your Case You can take SP as C order for material X say 200 units

You yourself is confirming that you are going to deliver it to two different SH's A (say 150 units) and B (say 50 units)

These two ship to parties are also the payer 's respectively and bill to parties

In the item detail you can mention that under partners tab

Since it is different ship to parties naturally delivery will get split

But all these partner determinations settings should have been done in IMG

Regards

Raja

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi martin

say you have created a sales order for one material (say MAT1) , then in the item data ->partner functions tab , change the payer and enter again the same material in the 2nd line item and make sure that payer is different.

Example :

say in the sales order ,

1st line item mat1 qty is 100 payer is 1000

2nd line item mat1 qty is 50 payer is 2000

Regards

Srinath