cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solution database no action option "Create Solution in Solution Database"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm at solution manager 7.0 SP 17. Service Desk scenario is working successfully the problem is at solution database option.

From spro transaction I've setup all necessary steps to work with solution database. I'm able to create and release problems and solutions. Also, from crm_dno_monitor->select a support message->change edit view->transaction data tab->solution database tab and I'm able to search problems and solutions at this tab.

Scenario-Specific Settings->Service Desk->Solution Database

Customer Relationship Management->Enterprise Intelligence->Software Agent Framework

Customer Relationship Management->Enterprise Intelligence->Solution Database

The problem is when I try Copy Support Message into Solution Database. In order to make this point I'm reading sap tutor at service.sap.com/rkt-solman->SAP Solution Manager 7.0->Support Organizations / Service Providers->Service Desk->Service Desk - Solution Database also at blogs sdn:

In the support message edit iview, at the button actions I don't find the option Create Solution in Solution Database.

Please colud you help me?

Thanks and Regards.

Raul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raul

I have configured the solution database for service desk messages and i am able to save the message in to the solution database. However whe i do a search this doesnt produce any result. What I could be missing here in terms of configuration

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue solved using tx crmc_saf_tool to refresh problems/solutions

Regards

Raul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

I am not able to config. TREX search engine for service desk . can you please guide.

Regards

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

To configure TREX I followed these steps at TA spro:

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide->Customer Relationship Management->Enterprise Intelligence->Software Agent Framework

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide->Customer Relationship Management->Enterprise Intelligence->Solution Database

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide->SAP Solution Manager->Scenario-Specific Settings->Service Desk->Solution Database

I've a word file which I was building with some screenshots while I was setting up these steps. If you type your email(I'm not able to type mine here I got an error) I could sent this file.

Regards and happy new year.

Raul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

Thanks, And Happy New Year to u. As Andrew account locked by so many wrong password attampt.

can you please send your docs on mail id mentioned in this profile or andrew profile.

regards

andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

My id is mentioned in my profile. please share your document that will be a great help for me.

Thanks

Regards

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Gyan and Andrew,

I sent three files by email it contains two files done by me(screenshots with configuration) and one SAP sim.

Award points pleas, and fell free to reply me.

Raul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

As this post is in Answer state i am not able to give any point to you for this great help.

Thanks a lot.i'll try to follow ur steps and let u know if any hurdles comes (may be due to lang.)

Regards

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

I attached files

Regards

Raul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

Can you send me the same file on my id?

nikhil.bannore at mcl.co.in

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raul,

Are you using standard action profile and transaction type ?

You must have this action present in the action profile which is assigned to the service desk transactin type.

Check the scheduled condition for this action ...........it should get scheduled for the status value required or when you want it........

Please assign pts if it helps.

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Nov 20, 2008 3:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Yes, I'm using standard action profile and transaction type:

Scenario-Specific Settings->Service Desk->Service Desk->General Settings->Define Transaction Types->SLFN transaction type and action profile=AI_SDK_STANDARD

I'm at the crmc_action_conf transaction and at the left area(scheduling for actions) I've Support Desk Message Action Profile Advanced(SLFN0001_ADVANCED) if i double click on it at teh right area(action definition) appears Create Solution in SOlution Database, so could you detail step by step how add this action in order it appears at the action button when I edit a support message

Please could help me?

Thanks and Regards

Raul