Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Export ->Spreadsheet not working for one User: ECC6, SAPGUI710

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our setup: SAP ECC6, Solaris10, Oracle 10g, SAPGUI Patch 9

Normal download like List ->export ->Local file is working

But when user click excel icon (list ->export->spreadsheet) it is not working and even it is not giving any error message.

Only one user ID we are getting problem, all other user ids are ok.

There is no issue with his work station or SAP GUI patch level as for other user id on his workstation export function is working fine. One more info with this problematic user id export function is not working in any workstation.

Any thing we need to do with user parameters/user settings or authorization????

Anyone faced this problem eralier . . .

Advance thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

My problem got resolved.

What happened: User selected format other than 08 and checked the box u201CAlways use the selected formatu201D in List ->export->spreadsheet. So next time it is not asking for option. These sttings I deleted

SA38 - >Program: SALV_BS_ADMIN_MAINTAIN ->execute

Here we can chose display, delete for all users or specific user. So I keyed in my problematic user id again executed then output came one record. After deleting that record, now it is asking user to choose which format.So that he did choose correct format now.

Any way thanks for your interest shown

Rgds

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure the user has authorization object S_GUI.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

Thanks for reply.

But that user is having authorization object: S_GUI, with all activities.

regds

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try login with the same user in another PC... if that works then theres something wrong with the PC if not then create a trace via ST01 for that user and analize to see whats going on.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not hte problem with workstation, as for other user ids on his workstation working fine. Also with his user id on other machines also not working.

Regarding trace in ST01, how to switch the trace for other users as there is no user selection option???

Is it ok if I procedd as below:

1. ST01 -> Edit menu ->Write to database

2. Selected all trace components

2. General Filters ->under "Trace for User Only" I give this problematic user id.

3. From menu "Goto" ->"Save Trace file in" I give this user id, client and time

But I am getting following message when I click "Analysis"

No records that correspond to these search criteria found

regards

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to start the trace by clicking on "trace on" then execute the transaction and task that is failing with that user, then stop the trace by clicking "trace off" and then analize.

3. From menu "Goto" ->"Save Trace file in" I give this user id, client and time

No need to do that

regards

Juan