cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting backend systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I'm new to VC and I'm trying to configure the backend systems to be used. I'm using a user that has been assinged the VCRole and has been properly mapped to the backend system (a R3 type system). However I don't get any system in my list of backend systems.

I have to use the administrator user, because it is the only one that sees the list of systems properly.

Do I have to configure anything else? Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is the solution

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/vc/portalSystemList

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could find the problem in your link Govindu, I just had to select flash envoronment.

Thanks to all, points awarded.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The VCuser should also have an id for R/3 backend system (as same name as VCuser name) so only the SSO can be enable and you can access the backend system. Inform to your administrator to check this.

Kind Regards,

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi .

if u have access that user & u hwve to get the authorization for particular user , please assign autorization that user ask administrator they can provide , than u have to mappe the user .

Thanks & regars,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi I'm new to VC and I'm trying to configure the backend systems to be used. I'm using a user that has been assinged the VCRole and has been properly mapped to the backend system (a R3 type system). However I don't get any system in my list of backend systems.

>

> I have to use the administrator user, because it is the only one that sees the list of systems properly.

>

> Do I have to configure anything else? Any idea?

>

> Thanks in advance.

Hi,

the user which u r using must have content administartor role

regards

srinivas