cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

In Sales VF01creates accounting doc where Cust A/c gets Debited & Revenue A/c gets Credited. Revenue A/c gets credited to a G/L thru VKOA. But with which setting Customer A/c gets Debited?

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddhant,

If you check Customer Master (XD02) --> Tab: Company Code --> Sub-Tab: Account Management --> Reconciliation Account.

Note down the G/L A/c.

Now go to:

T. Code: VF02

Key-in you Billing Doc (for the same Customer); and Click Tab: Accounting.

Now, under Column: Object type text, on Accounting Document, Double-click.

Again, click Tab: General Ledger View.

Now, Match both the G/Ls.

Hope, you have found the solution.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit Yadav,

Thanx for your answer, you deserve some points for that. But there is another issue which is haunting my company for long & i.e. about stock transfer. We are doing stock transfer with ME21Nu2192 VL10Bu2192 VF01u2192 J1IIN. Since our's is an excisable product, therefore we've to pay excise even in stock transfer. Now in VF01 in case of stock t/f we need following entries:

Cenvat Suspense A/c Dr

To Cess Duty1 A/c Cr

To Cess Duty2 A/c Cr

But instead we are getting following entries

Receiving Plant A/c Dr

To....

You see we are getting wrong Dr item. How can we correct it?

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddhant,

As per my discussion to my Accounts personne (NOT FI-Consultant), i could understand a little, which, I am trying to write-down.

At the time of the stock transfer, the sending plant will create the excise invoice in T. Code: J1IS

Cenvat clearing account Dr

To ED payable Cr

Taking the reference of this excise invoice created, the receiving plant will take the credit in T. Code: J1IEX.

Register Dr

To Cenvat Clearing Cr

The entry for the stock is

Stock Dr (Receiving Plant) Dr

To Stock Cr (Sending Plant)

I don't know, how much sense it make to your query. As a sincere advice, I would suggest to discuss the same with FI-Consultant, at your end (as the same s currently not available at my end).

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: However, I' ve found two threads in to the Forum. Sharing both with you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

D/ Amit Yadav,

You really deserve full 10 points for your effort (1608 to 1618). Anyway I will discuss with my FI guy.

Rgds.

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

How r u? My Q is not what you've replied. I mean my Q is not that FROM where the cust's recon A/c is fetched (of course it comes from CMR). But my Q is how the sys decides that this particular Recon A/c should be Debited or Credited?

Rgds.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer get debited thru G/L account that you maintained in customer master record (company code data -> account management). This you can cross check in billing doc. - click on accounting doc. -> click on customer no.(payer) (here you can check G/L account no. i.e reconcillation a/c no that you maintained in CMR) -> click on customer no. -> here you can see amount debited to customer.

Rgds

San

Edited by: SAN_SD on Nov 20, 2008 2:41 PM