cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to handle idoc of type LI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am having a scenario where i need to send an idoc of type orders from R/3 which needs to be converted to file.

I have already handled idocs scenario of type LS ,But in this scenario i have created a party

Where i have defined the below parameters

Agency scheme Name

BusinessService ALE#LI#LF customerNo

When i checked in tcode SXMB_MONI it is showing

receiver receiverscheme receiverAgency receiverService parameters as below

PartyName XIParty http://sap.com/xi/XI (receiverservice isempty)

as a result it is not able to determine the receiverAgrement and went into errors.

Can somebody guide me in this scenario.

One more problem am having is interface mapping not displaying in interface determination.

Edited by: rajesh kumar on Nov 20, 2008 1:23 PM

Edited by: rajesh kumar on Nov 20, 2008 1:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that you have not created any message interface for Idocs and you have used the Idoc name itself as the interface name. What is the exact error in sxmb_moni?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

Error showing is CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND i know about this error

Not able to determine the receiver agreement as i have created the one with partname and receiver service ,but in the idoc receiver service is missing

Rajesh

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the blog

and Check whether the receiver determination and interface determination objects are active in change lists tab. If they are not active, activate the objects.

Also check the if the receiver determination and interface determination objects are referenced to the same namespace or not. Sender and receiver interface objects should always refer to the same Namespace.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I tried all the above specified things but none of them helped me .

I tried another scenario too for type party there also the receiver service is not displaying when i checked in the logs through SXMB_MONI

My concern is do i need to specify adapter-specific identifers for receiving business service too.

As a result its throwing CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND Error

Can somebody throw light on this.

How exactly identifer will work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am able to solve the problem by creating a receiver determination with virtual communication channel box checked.

I just like to share the learnings from this exercise that if we are going to specify an alternative identifiers in the party we need to use a receiver agrement with the virtual communication channels box checked.

correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks to all.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For party related scenario refer the blog

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos