SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect HPM conversion vith VL10 in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the following problem:

I have for example an sales order with an item of 500 st but only 450 st available.

When I try to create delivery using transaction VL10 in BACKGROUND the system create correctly an delivery for 450 st but also create the HPM for the total sales order quantity(500).

Otherwise creatind the delivery online using transaction VL01n or VL04 online the quantity of HPM is correctly calculated (450)

Thanks

Rosanna

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosanna,

Check for the HPM Defaults ASTM Values maintained in Master data. path Logistics / Material Management / Inventory management / Environment / ASTM qty. conversion / Oil & Gas Desktop calc-->O3DEFAULTS - Create/Display/Delete/Activate default parameters. set at 15 T

In order to know the Know the result of the calculation, when receiving a material, you have to know its quantity, its density (at a defined temperature) and its temperature (receipt temperature) in order to be able to calculate the volume to be corrected. ie change in temp during sales order , 450 st to 500 st.

Also you can try in detail with transaction VL10G of the version 4.6 (VL04 in 4.0) allowing to do the creation of the delivery notes for sales orders and purchase orders fast display. Now the system displays The system displays the sales orders and purchase orders that have to be delivered.

Choose the orders you want to deliver by double clicking on the lines. Then you can execute the creation of the delivery by clicking on the dialog or background button.

BT

Satish

0 Kudos

Hello ,

What is the support package level of your system ?

Regards ,

Jerin Ipe John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain O3DEFAULTS with correct parameters and try again

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all,

with application of Note 962735 - GSAP Error in delivery base qty after ATP check., the VL10 in background is correct

regards

Rosanna Zeno