cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatical generation of a sales order line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to generate automatically a new sales line in a sales order.

This generation should be performed if several conditions are reached :

-generation only when a particular article is placed in the Sales Order.

-generation only when a particular amount of this article is reached.

Example :

I need to generate a new sales line when my Sales Order contains 150Eur of the article XXXX

Case 1

line article amount

10 XXXX 100Eur

--> nothing to be generated because i've not reached 150Eur

Case 2

line article amount

10 XXXX 200Eur

20 YYY 50Eur

--> Line 20 has been automatically created because i've reached 150Eur of the article XXXX

Is there a standard solution so as to solve my problem?

Thanks & best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer William.

Is it possible that you help me about the set up of variant configuration?

I don't know how to practise so as to fit to my requirement.

Could you kindly give me precision or documentation on this subject?

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think that the cross selling process will solve your problem, because you don't have the amount of your item line there.

You can solve your problem with the variant configuration. Create a BOM for your material and than reflect your condition with the variant configuration.

Regards

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For the moment, I still not have a solution for this issue.

Do anybody know the cross-selling management (transaction VB4*)?

Maybe cross-selling could help me.

I've seen that it was possible to set up a condition in data sequence linked to a cross-selling management. Maybe it would be possible to integrate at this level my pricing control on the main article ?

Do anybody have documentation about this purpose?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christophe,

From the best of my knowledge, this is not standard SAP functionality.

There is some automatic sales order line generation functionality in SAP (example: empties subitem or BOM explosion), but that's not really what you are looking for because you want conditional automatic generation.

If I had to do it, I would develop an ABAP program running the business logic after saving the sales order and that would generate additional sales order lines through BAPI.

A new field in the VBAK table would be needed to know that the sales order has to be evaluated (or any other kind of delta change indicator). Then through a Batch Job and/or a new transaction using this ABAP coding, the sales order would be evaluated and modified if needed.

The trick would be to have some "clever" logic in ABAP coding, to avoid creating several times the same additional sales order item

Hope it helps,

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could not understand you about automatic creation of 2nd line with oter material. are you going to use the second line as free goods issue or for what reason you want the 2nd line. Is the second line a free good for the 1st line. please explain in detail.

bye,

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your answers.

However, I can't use free goods process because the "Article B" which should be generated by the system is not for free.

The "Article B" has is own price and should not be reduced to zero through a "R100" condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I am also getting similar requirement, please let me know if you've got solution for this.

Thanks,

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try free goods determination procedure it will help you out.

regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm not sure that free goods (VBN1 transaction) could help me because the article which should be generated automatically must have a price.

This article is not offered.

Here is the detail of my need :

-if I sell an "article A" for less than 500Eur, nothing has to be generated.

-il I sell an "article A" for more than 500Eur, the system should generate automatically a quantity '1' of an "article B" which has is own price (60Eur, for example).

Have you got any kind of idea to help me?

Many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my suggestion you should opt for free goods determination procedure

If your article A cost 50Eur/Piece then in free goods you can put minimum quantity 11

1050 = 500 but 1150 = 550

So if you enter 10quantity in sales order free goods wont be activated but if you put 11quantity it will get activated.

And put the exclusion free goods determination from top and put your article B over there.

So if somebody purchased 11 quantity of article A then he will article B as a free goods.

Just giving you solution as per I can think of it.

If you like it then use it otherwise not.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u please explain once again please .....................................

Best regards,

VENKATASWAMY.Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there anybody who has an idea concerning my problem?

Thanks