Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Files Create Sales Order

former_member303185
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working one Assignments For Sales Order Creation Through Inbound Files and Its working fine.

But I have one Issue during creation of Sales Order through inbound files ( Which Contains Quotation Number Which Already Exist in SAP ) and Quotation Number updated in PO Number (BSTKD) filed in Sales Order.

And My Problem is How we can update Quotation in Document Flow during creation of Sales Order through inbound files..

Any Help or Suggestion will very helpful for me.

Thanx in Advance.

Regards

Vijay Maurya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member303185
Participant
0 Kudos

Done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijay,

Could you please let me know, how are you processing the file to make sales order. In other words are you using BDC or something else for creating sales order.

If you are using a BDC to create sales order, you need to re-record it so that the sales order is created in reference to the quotation. In this way, the sales order will automatically get linked to sales order. And all the document flows will be updated, also the issues of pricing, delivery date will also be perfectly copied.

Also since the SAP will update the tables on its own, hence you will not need to direct update any table in SAP.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Edited by: Abhishek Purwar on Nov 20, 2008 9:11 PM