Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

i have strategy plan that is as follows;

Parameter

1 10000Km Maintenance1

2 30000KM Maintenance2

3 60000KM Main3.

when mainetance notification created from that maintenance plan, i can see maintenance plan, item and strategy, however i do not see that is either created for Maintenance1, Maintenance2 or 3??

in which tab i can see that in notification or in which table it is stored?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you have defined the strategy for every 10000Km , 30000KM , 60000KM hence once the system reaches the value system will create the maintenance notification .it will not show which strategy it has created.

you have to check the maintenance plan scheduling overview only .

Another option is while creating the task list create 3 operation and assign this to the maintenance package and make the call object as Maintenance order,then while the system schedule the order will have only the operation corresponding to the maintenance package

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a maintenance plan with hour counter 600(hirarchy 1),1200 ((hirarchy 2),,1800 (hirarchy 3),2400 (hirarchy 4),,3000 (hirarchy 5),,3600 (hirarchy 6),,4200 (hirarchy 7),,4800 (hirarchy 8), hours.

when we finish the last cicyle (4800) the next one shoud be 600 whenthe counter arrive to 5400 the system propose 1800 as the next treatment.(i understand that it is like this because of the hirarchy.

so what shuld i do to start again the cycle from 600 after 4800?

is anybody know ? please help.

Thanks,

Riki

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

My customer asks me to make a development, that is to activate customer tab in notification and automatically fill that from IP10 maintenance plan scheduling, package name?

Can i do that from which table i need to find that?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try this

exit QQMA0001 :-User sub-screen on notification header.

regrds

pushpa

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

try using VIQMEL specify your notification no and get the maintenane plan and call number, then in MHIS,input the maintenance plan and call number ,then get the package

regards

thyagarajan