cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project defination error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We have created projects for capex project profile. While creating one more project the error is coming like this. " Inconsistence between proj definition and project profile . Pls can anyone tell me what is the problem for this.

regds

ramachandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavalavel,

Thanks for your reply Can you tell me how to activate and deactivate validation? and also we are getting this error only for particular project . previousloy we did so many projects . why this is happening only for particular project. even though the check is fullfilling correctly.

thanks in advance

regds

ramachandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramachandra

You can deactivate the validation in the project profile

by removing the validation and also uncheck automatic validation

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramachandra,

The issue is with your validation in which you mention C-0000 as a constant 'C-0000'. Deactivate and check if you are getting this error. if No then change your validation Check accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

i did further analyis i found some points. It is validation error. The validation condition is fullfulling even though am getting error msg which should come if validation condition is not fullfilled. The validtaion is like this

prerequisite:

PROJ- PROFL '00000010"

check

PROJ -PSPID >= ' C-00000' AND PROJ-PSPID >= 'C-99999'

if prerequisite is met and check is not fullfilled error msg is

inconsistence between project defination (proj-pspid) and project profien (proj-profl)

Now we are creating project defination number C-02547 for project profile '00000010", IT is with in the condition the check is fullfilling even though am getting the error msg inconsistence between project defination C-02547and project profile '00000010".. we are not getting error msg in unit test client . but we are getting in integretion client . Pls anyone can advice .....................................