cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete/create integration models.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to correct some int.models wrt the logical system.

1) CFM1 u2013 choose variant pops up a msg- logical system not maintained in NDV2. This is not supposed to be maintained. I need to change the variant models for a different logical system that is maintained in NDV2.

2) CFM7- delete all models.- I am unable to delete the models even after making them inactive.

Final objective is to delete all the models- active and inactive and recreate new ones as nomenclature needs to be same. I canu2019t maintain the wrong (present) logical system in img, that's seen in the IM variants that do not lend themselves to change. The moment i do CFM1 it pops up a an error screen referring a wrong logical system..

Pls., guide step by step.

Regards,

Lok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loknath,

Maintain the Logical system in NDV2, then change the integration models to have the new logical system. After you are done changing the logical systems delete the old logical system from NDV2. This should work..

Best Regards

Srilakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmi,

I began on the same note as wass evident but i did not have the wb request auth required. so was thinking if there is another was out fiddling with user transactions of IMs

Thanks for prompt reply. Awarded full 10 points.

Regards.

Lok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the wrong logical system is present, usually due to a system copy, I run in debug to the error and change the return code to sucess. The variant now displays, with the wrong system, but I then change it can save. You need DEBUG authorization with change to accomplish this.

Hope this helps.