cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS not updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

LIS is not updating in QLT server. i have checked all the setting in Development & QLT server both are same, But the LIS is updating Development server but not in the Qlt server.

Please suggest what I am missing ???

Regards,

Chetan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the issue. thx for your help

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I strongly support you on this issue. Moderators have warned him of blocking his ID for this copy cat activities. Pl check the below link for the comments of the moderator...

I am very much worried about these kind of activities because....it is deteriorating the quality of the forum. Many good members have become inactive now and even if you look at the number of views for the threads...members are watching only few threads and not all the threads. The reason might not be lack of time to watch all of them...the major reason is lack of quality in answers. This is purely my personal opinion.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi chetan

Check t.codes OVRP , OVRO. Also check wheather the infostructue is in Asynchronous updating 1 or Asynchronous updating 2 in OMO1

Check wheather the cust statistics grp has been assigned to CMR and Mat. statatics grp has been maintained in MMR->sales orgn 1 tab

Regards

Srinath

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan Bharambe,

Please check whether the entries maintain in LIS update or not-

Path:

SPRO --> IMG --> Logistics-General -->Logistics Information System --> Logistics Data Warehouse --> Updating --> Updating Control --> Settings: Sales --> Update Group

--> Assign Update Gropu at Header Level

Maintain following data, sperately in two rows:

Sales Org: say,1234

DstCh:

Division:

Customer Statistic Group: +

Statistics group for sales document type: 1

and

Sales Org:

DstCh:

Division:

Statistics group for sales document type: 2

SPRO --> IMG --> Logistics-General -->Logistics Information System --> Logistics Data Warehouse --> Updating --> Updating Control --> Settings: Sales --> Update Group

--> Assign Update Group at Item Level

Maintain following data, sperately in two rows:

Sales Org:

DstCh:

Division:

Material Statistic Group: 1

Statistics group for sales document type: 1

Statistics group for the item category: 1

and

Sales Org:

DstCh:

Division:

Material Statistic Group: 1

Statistics group for sales document type: 2

Statistics group for the item category: 2

Also Check tcodes OVRP, OVRO

Regds

Manoj Mahajan

Edited by: MANOJ MAHAJAN on Dec 11, 2008 11:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

I am constantly watching that You Read Others Posts, in a thread, and when 3-4 suggestions get posted, you write all of them as Crux.

It will never help anyone to understand the concepts/ solution, if someone simply copy others thread.

Neither the No. of Posts nor the Points, in to this Forum, will help anyone to become successful Professional, in real world.

End of the day, Its one's work, at their workplace/ assignments, which measures the success/ knowledge; and not the copying others views/ solutions (more importantly, when you won't understand the query, as well the solution).

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: I don't understand, why the contributors are so greedy about Points, which un-knowingly, forces for ILL-Practices.

0 Kudos

Hi,

are you using self-defined infostructures/update rules ? Often there are inconsistencies due to transport problems from one system to another. -> delete the update rules with report RMCLISDEL (note 99507) -> then recreate them with report RMCSISGN (flag generate update rules and select infostructures e.g. from S500 - S999.

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check whether customer statistical group and like wise in materila , material statistical group fields are entered or not...

regards

suresh s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chetan,

A detailed description is being provided by me in my post:

[LIS Update|]

request you to go-trhough once.

Best Regards,

Amit