cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Material Documents for particular Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any report to see for " one particular sales order what are all the material documents that are generated "

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in VA02 / VA03 document flow ?? Here you can see against a particular sale order, all material documents. Alternatively, if you want to see for multiple sale orders, go to TCode SE16, input table VBFA and maintain "R" against the field "Subs.doc.categ" and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply

What my requirement is " suppose if material moved from one storage location to another storage location of the sale order then also "material document" will get generate " and for pgi also one more material document will get generate . but in the document flow only pgi material documents will appear , but stock movement material documents will not appear .

so is there any report where i can see all types of material documents generated for my sales order

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it is not possible bcoz while moving the stock from one storage location to another storage location via MB1B, you are not maintaining the sale order reference in any place.

However, if you maintain the sale order reference in the field "Doc.Header Text" in MB1B, then via MB51, you can see all material document references against sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

Other wise i will try for new development with my ABAP Consultant

Answers (0)