cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Document Changes Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a special scenario in our system in which one contract is used for multiple sales orders, but once contract item is referenced to sales order, the contract item data should not be changed (While change of the other items is possible).

Therefore, we would to inspect the available possibilities:

1. Block SD document for changes, except for adding new items (which must be enabled).

2. Block SD item which is partially completed for changes.

3. Allow creation of new reference documents for item with status completed.

Is one of these possiblities is possible?

Thanks in advance,

Shai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shai,

Please excuse me, if i've not understood your query.

If, Sales order is being created with reference to Contract (i.e. Preceeding Doc.); once an Item is reference from Contarct to Sales Order; one can't alter that item in to Contract. While, all other Items, which are not referenced yet, could be changed/ altered.

Copy-Control Settings between Contract-to-Sales Order

T. Code: VTAA

Best Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for your help.

However, I am not sure I have understood your suggestions:

Amit:

The question is how to block the item also for changes (not only altering)?

(If it can be acheieved only by using VTAA customization, please explain more in detail)

Lakshmipathi/RAM PRASAD:

How can completion rule help in my problem?

Which means: If I set completion rule with B - "Item is completed after full quantity has been referenced", the item will be flagged as partially completed, but how can I forbid changes of it?

Thanks again,

Shai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per ur requirement i under stood that

1) once sales order is created with reference to contract, the line item of that sales order shuld get greyed, it means we cannot change the quantitY, but it will accept the new item in the new line item,right,

For this we can maintain in copy control, llike completion rule, even in item category we can maintain,but they will give only warning message, if the user wants to enter more stock than in the contract it will accept.

So, this can be done through userexit, take the help of ur abaper.

Hope this also wud be useful for u

regards,

ram.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shai

Go to VOV7, select your item category and maintain "B" for the field "Completion Rule".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi