cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price updation for Partial delivered case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I raised an invoice for 5 qty out of 10 nos from the sale order.

Now I want to sell the balance qty with updated price. I changed the price through VK12.

I changed the pricing date to current date in the sale order to effect the updated price in the sale order for the balance qty.

Since the item is partially delivered even though the pricing date is not getting updated for that item & the price remains same as older one.

Pls advise me on this issue.

Rgds,

Senni.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Senni

Since you have already made partial delivery, the new pricing will not be considered in sale order though you have changed the pricing date. Nevertheless, you can change the same in billing where in condition tab, click on "Update" button and double click on "B".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I want the billing date should come as current date. By enabling this, I can solve my problem.

I tried the copy control routine 11 which is not working.

Rgds,

Senni.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seeni,

Lakshmi's has correctly stated above that repricing will not happen in sales order, but the repricing can happen in billing.

Now for repricing to happen in billing you will have to change your pricing type to B in copy control. Also as stated by you the billing date is to be set to current date will solve. Thats not completely true, you will have to change the pricing date in the invoice to current date then only it will do the repricing for current date. The billing date is for accounting purposes for Invoice due dates.

So to set the pricing date to current date, you will have to ensure that the pricing date is not present in the copy control routines and also in the definition of billing type change the pricing date to current date.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

'In the definition of billing type change the pricing date to current date.'

As you said above, I am not finding any settings related to date in the billing type.

Pls give me more clarity, where exactly I have to do the changes?

Rgds,

Senni.B