cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to replicate purchasing group from R/3 to EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1.Cany anyone kindly explain me in steps the procedure to replicate new purchasing groups created in r/3 to EBP?

2. How to assign the new purchasing group to user against cost center in EBP organisation structure?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Sorry to toubling you,i am new to SRM.

You mean to say that we can't replicate purchasing groups from R/3 to SRM like we replicate material groups from R/3 to SRM?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are some data in SRM like cost center. we can not replicate them but we can map them in to r/3 from ebp organisational structure.

we can create local purchase group and assigned to local purchase organisation .

regards

Muthu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Step1: create purchasing group in R/3 (backend)

Below steps are required to create New Pur Grp node in SRM:

1. Select another Pur Grp under same Company / Pur Org and copy.

2 Under copy object - Enter Object abbr as PGRP_ XXX and under name field enter XXX and name as per Pur Grp in SAP. (XXX is Pur Grp)

3. Please check Basic data and address. Address should be as per Por Org address.

4. Please check / change below data under FUNCTION tab. System name should RZPLOGS100 (if you are carrying out activity in RSP)

5.Check responsibly tabs and object id should match with company ID (company organization ID should be updated in responsibilty tab)

6.Once Pur Grp is created in RSP, we have to assign user responsible for Pur Grp.

If you are not clear then give me your email id & i will send you document for that...

Regards

Shrinivas

+919282153141

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Cany anyone kindly explain me in steps the procedure to replicate new purchasing groups created in r/3 to EBP?

Go to funtion tab , click purchase group and give your back end purchase group and give backend logical system if any or leave blank if it is a local purchase group.

2. How to assign the new purchasing group to user against cost center in EBP organisation structure?

The purchase group you can assign to Purchase organisation.

We can not replicate backend purchase group but we should map them in PPOMA_BBP.

After creting purchase group under purchase organisation , go to responsibility tab and define product category and backend logical system/local logical system whichever is applicable and you must give organisation responsibility too.

Regards

Muthu