cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN to CP not allowing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am creating a sales order. The schedule line category that is automatically determined is CN. However when I am changing it to CP it shows the following error:

You can not change the Sch Ln Category from CN to CP

Message no. YF 000

I have checked in schedule line category assignment and both CN(SchLC) & CP(MSLCa) are assigned to that combination of Item category and MRP type.

Plz guide

regards

Sapshed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

every body will give the same solution i also give same because its same solution.

1) Do it proparly in vov5 item category + MRP Type+ seduleline category + manual seduleline categery.

then save it .

2) then log-off and again log-in refresh there times and now check it perfectly it will work.

3) because it takes little time to update in the tables.

I hope you have understood

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check whether in material master, u maintained mrp type is nd , if u defined nd it will not convert to cp.

so, change to pd or as per ur requirement.

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check the settings in VOV5.

In your case for item catg + MRP type --> if CN is proposed, check if CP is maintained as manual schedule line catg.

If not maintained, then maintain CN as manual chedule line catg & then change. System will allow you.

Pls note that shipping point, item catg, schedule line catg can be changed to the values which are maintained in the manual entries field. Anything which is not there in manual entry fields, system willnot allow you to change.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tested for a sale order by creating for an existing customer and material. Tried to change the schedule line category from CN to CP and saved successfully.

So please once again check in VOV5 where for your item category, you have maintained CP in "MSLCa"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the assignment of Item catagory and Schedule line catagory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

T. Code: VOV5

Try to maintain "MSLCa - Manual Schedule line category" for the combination say,

ItCa + MRP Type + SLCa + MSLCa

TAN + ND + CN + CP

and then try to change it in Sales Order.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

It is maintained exactly in the same manner as

ItCa + MRP Type + SLCa + MSLCa

TAN + ND + CN + CP

Even then it is giving error. Thats the problem.

Is some setting also done at the Plant level for this?

regards

Sapshed

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the schedule line catagory assignment maintain the Manual schedule line category filed as CP .

Ex: TAN+Nil=CN +CP(Manual schedule line category )

Then you can change at the time of creating sales order...

Hope it helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

As already mentioned, i have already maintained that.

regards

Sapshed

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sapshed

I have maintained and tested the same combination , i am able to change the Schdule line category..

Please check once the assignment in VOV5 with your item category.

Regards

Ram.