cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raw Material sale with same Excise Duties but different price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. I bought the Raw material from Vendorfor at Rs.1000/- and the Excise Duties paid on that is Rs.144.20/-

2. While selling the same material, I am charging for my customer Rs.1200/- but Excise Duties should be 144.20/- NOT Rs.173.04/-(If i calculate on Rs.1200/-).

I want to charge the same Excise Duties which I ahve paid to my customer.

So how can I map this?

Plz suggest me.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu

Yes you can achieve this.

Go to J1ID, select "Material Assessable value" and there maintain Rs.1000/- for that material and save. Now create a sale order with the same plant and see how your excise duty flows. It should have been Rs.144.20

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Lakshmipathi,

Thank u for immidiate reply.

As suggested by u, I have maintained in J1ID Materil Assesible value. but system is calculating the Excise Duties on Price(i.e.Rs.1200/-) though I maintained in J1ID AS 1000/-.

I am using TAXINN.

I think your suggetion will work with TAXINJ. Bcz there system is calculating the Excise Duties on Material Assesible vale.

But in TAXINN it's not considering the Material Assesible vale.

Plz suggest me.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu

In that case, have the condition type AR00 also in your pricing procedure and check for Statistical so that this value will not have any accounting impact and also your net value will not change.

For excise calculation purpose, maintain the From step number of AR00. Now create a sale order and post the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnks for ur quick reply.

I did not find any condition type AR00 (in V/06) IN A1FS. Could plz brief me what it is .so that I will create a Z condition type(Ex.ZR00).

Thanx&Regards,

Ramu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu

AR00 is a standard condition type and I am surprised that you could not find that. No problem, copy the PR00, have access sequence and maintain Rs.1000/- in VK11. See how it works and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank u for ur valuable replies.

I have maintained the condition record for JASS (Assesible value) and now I am getting the expected results.

My issue has been resolved with ur suggetions.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramu

Answers (0)