cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECess and S&HEcess amount not updated in J1iin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am chandra, we are using TAXINN procedure.Ecess and S & H Cess amount not reflect in Excise invoice J1iin, only Excise duty is reflected. I maintain pricing procedure conditon type for Ecess(JECS)

nad S&HEcess conditon type(JA1X). Up to billing document it showing Ecess 2% S&HEcess 1% after billing factory sales excise invoice(J1iin) not showing the values. Plz help me.

Thanks and regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether you have maintained ECS and SeCess condition type under excise defaults for your tax procedure TAXINN. You can check and maintain via SM30 for view J_1IEXCDEF.

ECS A/R ECS perc A/R AT1 Cond AT1 perc

JECS JECS JA1X JA1X

Best Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS

I have check and maintain via SM30 for view J_1IEXCDEF.

ECS A/R ECS perc A/R AT1 Cond AT1 perc

JECS JECS JA1X JA1X

in J11in(Outgoing excise invoice) Education Cess reflected. But not reflect SHEcess. Plz help me,

any setting is missing.

Thanks and regards

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the AT1 indicator is active for Excise Registration number under CIN customizing.

If it is not activated (checked/Ticked) kindly activate it and test the cycle.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS,

AT1 indicator is active for Excise Registration number under CIN customizing.

If any customization settings is missing plz help me.

Thanks and regards

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please let me know the excise condtion types which is there in your billing.

Please mention in this message all the excise condition type.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MBS,

This is conditon types for excise and sales taxes.

JEXP ---Basic Excise Duty

JECS-- Educaton Cess

JA1X--- Secondary and Higher eucation Cess

JIVC--- CST

JIVP--- VAT

Plz gothough and help me how to solve this issue.

Thanks and regards

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating J1IIN in the initial screen does system brings SeCess value and after clicking on utilization tab and coming back to main screen Secess value disappears!! is this the behaviour you are

facing.

Also confrim whether the you have SeCess value in billing?

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MBS

Creating J1iin initial screen SHEcess not reflect. but Billing Document SHEcess condtion type value showing correctly. Plz help me how to solve this issue.

Thanks and regards

Chandra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS

Very very Thanks

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

As you abaper to check on the screen setting in SE80 for this program- SAPMJ1IIN, in this the shecess tab is deactivated. ask him to activate it. You will get the shecess value.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Go to tax on goods movement -> India -> Basic settings -> determination of Excise duty and maintain the default conditions for taxes, in Taxinn or in Taxinj which ever procedure you are following - the data will flow to J1iin. Same way check the screen 600 and 400 in sapprogramj1iin in se80. Hope this will help you to solve your problem

regards,

Sudhir

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Nov 20, 2008 7:58 AM