Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative stock scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

My requirement is as under :

For few materials, client wants to maintain Negatiave Posting indicator.

1. For those materials, if a sales order is created then Delivery Date proposal should not come ( ie.

Sales order should be created on any delivery date)

2. When delivery is created, the delivery qty should be equal to SO Qty. Once this delivery is created and again if the user wants to create delivery for the same sales order then system should not allow to create delivery again.

For the first requirement, I guess we can maintain Availability Check as KP for those specific materials in MRP 3 view.

However, for the second requirement, I need some help.

Please suggest your views on both the above requirments.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Basavaraj

1) As per standard, if you generate a sale order, system will propose the system date if you check the box in VOV8 for the field "Propose PO Date". If you uncheck this box, in that case, in sale order, this field will show as mandatory field and you can enter any date.

2) To control creating excell delivery against a particular line item, go to TCode zero VLP, select your item category and maintain "B" for the field "Check overdelivery".. Also go to VOV7, select your item category and execute. There for the field "Completion Rule", maintain "B".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you lakshimipatiji.

However, this requirement shall be specific to few materials and hence I dont think we can handle it through some standard configurations.

That is the reason we are finding some userxit / function modules specific to Availability Check to take care of this requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Basavaraj,

In response to your 2nd query:

First check -

Whenever a Delivery is created with reference to an Order ( T. Code: VTLA - Order-to-Delivery Copy Control):

1. Full Open Qty for an Item, is referenced from Sales Order in to Delivery Doc. (in to Fields: Open Qty as well as Delivery Qty).

Alternatively, you may check with routine (or write your custom routine in T. Code: VOFM), attached to your Item Category in to Field: Order requirements, under Tab: Conditions, at Item Level in T. Code: VTLA.

Now, the issue is, User can't alter with Delivery Qty or Picked Qty, in Delivery.

I think, if you create a Screen Variant in T. Code: SHD0 (i.e. SHDzero), for Transaction: VL01N; and make Field: Delivery Qty as "non-editable"; this could be achieved.

Moreover,

T. Code: 0VLP (i.e. zeroVLP)

Select your Delivery Item Category and Double Click.

Within it, at Tab: Delivery; maintain the entry in to the Field: Check overdelivery as "B"; to avoid Over-Delivery.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: This is my point of view. Please have more views from oher Elite Members.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys.

But the solution given to my second query shall affect all the materials, since we shall have to change the Delivery Item category settings.

We need to restrict this behaviour only for certain materials only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for your help and suggestions.

I am now trying to analyse the Functional Module responsible for Availability Check. May be in this Function Module, I can restric the behaviour for specific materials.

I am keeping this thread open in case anyone has worked on those specific availability check function module.

I could trace out RV_AVAILABILITYCHECK function module.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi basavaraj,

For the first scenario, if u want delivery date should not propose and u want to do delivery on any date, this can be configure in sales documents( vov8), in requested delivery date column, remove propose del. date, and maintain 0 in the lead time days.

For the second scenario, if u want only one delivery happen with sales order, this can be controlled via..,

a)customer master record, check complete delivery,

b) in customer master record, shipping tab page, check complete delivery.

try and check it.

regards,

ram