cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast consumption situation not shown in Forecast tab-RRP3 View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have released Forecast(FA) from DP to SNP.I am able to see the forecasts in Product view Elements tab.But I am not able to see any Forecast consumption details and overview in Forecast tab of Product view.It is showing if i create forecast manually in RRP3 view itself.How to bring the forecast data in forecast tab of RRP3 view.

Thanks&Regards

Venkadesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkadesh,

Release forecast from DP and also create manually some forecast in product view. So after this you should have two entries for forecast in elements tab. now press "GT_IO" in the command window where we usually type in a transaction. it takes you to live cache view. Scroll to your left and see if both the entries have the same category or you do you see any other difference in the two records. On thing is the manually created forecast does not have details on where it is coming from (source) location.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amitjyoti_sen
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Venkadesh,

This is a known issue and can be solved by SAP Note 743646 - Incorrect consumption situation in product view.

Using a report, you can adjust the consumption situation in the element view so that it is the same as the consumption situation in the forecasting view. To do this, call transaction SE38 and create the report Z_CSP_DELTA_FCST with the title "Check of the consumption situation"; Type: Executable program; Status: Test program; Application: Materials Management. Delete the first line "REPORT..." from the new report then use the cut and paste functions to add the program to the correction instructions.

Try this out and let me kow if this solves your purpose.

Many thanks,

Amit Sen