cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing messeges in RW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

some unwanted scenerios in my dev system has filled the RW-> Messege Monitering -> Adapter Engine-> with thousands of system errors / waiting and holding messeges! I think I need to clean them up. I hav already STOPPED the communication channels in communication channel monitering. Is there any simpler way to delete all these messeges in 1 go, instead od selecting the messeges and cancelling them?

Can this be a reason why every time when I go to the J2ee stack- cache refresh, and try to refresh the integration runtime , the process shows a circling wheel?

comments pls !

Arnab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

You can schedule deletion and archiving jobs in SXMB_ADMIN. Before scheduling Choose your interfaces for Archiving in SXMB_ADMIN-->Define Interfaces for Archiving and Retention Periods with multiple selection. Also keep your retention period 7 days or 3 days from default value 30 days.

Check SAP Note no. (790226,807615) for Removing/Archiving of non expired messages.

For changing this value you need to set in Visual Admin--> SAP XI Adapter: XI --> XIADapter.Outbound.persistduration.default to 604800000(7 days) and same for Inbound parameter.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

looks like what i was looking for,

Many Thnaks!

Arnab.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can filter the messages with time period in free entry option for time duration filter.

Also switch to multiple selection mode and select all messages with the top icon over first checkbox of your screen and proceed.

This may be the reason for slow cache refresh as it consumes space somewhere in tables.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi y

ou can select the tab multiple selection on first and select the multiple message at a time than go for cancel....

regards,

navneet