cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot should automatically be updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

How Inspection lot should automatically be updated with the correct inspection plan and sample size upon GR ? is there any exit avialable?

As per my requirement the revision level should not be taken into account when selecting the

inspection plan. The start date of the inspection should basically be

used as a key date(i:e; current date) .how to implement this logic ?

i have found one exit for this QPAP0002.can anyone explain detail how to implement logic to my requirement?

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check teh material master QM view there shoul be inspection with task list and automatic assignment shoul be there

1.create inspection plan(QP01) with mIC (QS21) assign for opeartion.

2.mantion usage in plan header as 5 goods recipt.

then when ever you get inspection lot for the materil the lot will release,

3.now your lot is in CRTD status do goto QA32 slect the lot click on change inspection lot or goto QA02.

clcik on tasklist specifications and clcik on button task/specification and move to clcik on sample tab then clcik on sample and save teh lot the staus will change from CRTD to REL.

if the plan plan is created after generating date of lot then you face problem of key date.

ok still if you are not getting then use your exit. there should be logic of picking the key date and pass it into start date get these datails fromQALS table

-ashok

Edited by: Ashok Keerthipati on Nov 20, 2008 2:04 PM

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Hope you have checked the following

1) Proper usage maintained as per the inspection type

2) Same Usage type is not maintained twice having the same valid from to date

3) Inspection plan key date (valid from date) is before the date of lot creation

3) In the inspection setup view in MM , Automatic assignment , check Chars, insp with task list is ticked.

if you need to maintain through the user exits you can use the same user exit which you have mentioned . ABAP Programmer will be required tfor it to program with Valid from date which is available in the exit without considering any revision level.

Pls revertback

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can pls exlain the scenario what you are facing as to check whether any standard solution is available?

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using 4.0b version and while posting GR inspection lot should automatically be updated with the correct inspection plan and sample size and the system status should be REL now it is CRTD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any one guide me