cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find a report,which can list material and customer together

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,experts,

Is there a report can list customer , material name , the amount and value of material ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in VF05 or VF05N ?? You can also check in standard reports like MCTA, MC+E, MC(I

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Lakshmipathi ,

if i want to display the material and customer which isn't invoiced ,where can i find the report?

thanks

jarod

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Why don't you see the open invoices...you can see the table EKBE or the std report like ME2N...

(This is valid when you have customer as vendor in your system) otherwise you have to get generated a new Zreport with the help of abaper using the table MARA, MBEW, and KNA1 and KNB1

Regards

Priyanka.P

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA05, select "Open sales orders" and execute. You will get all pending orders to be invoiced with customer code, material and code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jarod,

I assume, that you wanna list out only those Materials, which have been delivered but not Invoice (Or, are you intended to include those Materials also, which are not delivered too?).

Go to report: VL06O

Click Tab: List Outbound Deliveries

Now, Key-in Enteries in to Fields;

1. Sales Organization (If wish to list-out report, for specific Sales Orgs, else keep the field as blank, to list out deliveries for all Sales Org)

Note: Similarly, for Fields: Distribution Channel, Division, Shippint Point.

2. In Tab: Time Data - if wish to list deliveries, based upon date-range (else, leave all fields blank).

3. in Tab: Picking Data, click Radio-Button: Check at Item level

4. Tab: Status Out. Del; Field: Billing Status

Maintain range as:

A - Not Yet Processed, and

B - Partially Processed (b'coz, there might be some delveries, in which some of the items have been Invoiced)

5. Tab: Display Option

Select Boxes:

--> Display Delivery Items

--> Determine Number of Items

Important: I am not discussing any other Tab, and am specific to minimum reqd. entries.

Now, execute (F8) the report.

Now, you may see in report:

All deliveries, which are not Invoiced at all or Partially Invoice, along with Material, Delivery Quantity, Sales Unit, Shipping-Party [ you may also include Sold-to-Party from "Change-Layout (CTRL+F8)"].

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: Now, one draw-back is:

1. This report includes those Items from PArtially Invoiced Deliveries, which are Invoice along with open Items, i.e. Not Invoice Items of the Delvery Doc.

So, you have to take help from ABAPer to write code, in order to exclude those Items, from Partially Delivered Document, which are invoice.

2. If you wish to include those Materials, which are not yet delivered, alos, then you can take Report: VA05 as reference to modify the Report: VL06O.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Amit Yadav ,Lakshmipathi ,Priyanka.P

thank you for your reply , really helpful.

Jarod

Answers (0)