cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery is WM-relevant; use goods receipt for Automotive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to know, as it possible to be avoide to goods receipt in MIGO when this GR is a Inbound delivery WM-relevant. Example;

1) Create Inbound delivery in VL31N

2) Create TO

3) Confirm TO

4) When i create de GR in MIGO, the sistem show this warning message "Inbound delivery is WM-relevant; use goods receipt for Automotive" (Message no. BORGR705). Somebody knows if it is possible to modify this message to Error?

Thanks,

RZ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Vielleicht ein bisschen...

So, dear RZ, I'm not sure at all this can resolve your problem, but please have a look at field SPE_INB_VL_MM in table V_TVSHP.

(SPRO > LE > Shipping > Basic Shipping Functions > CGSD)

Please also check OSS notes 1050944 (written in German) and 199703.

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lets Start from PO

1) in PO you select the in the Conformation tab,as Inbound delivery...

2) Next you do VL31N There in header you select PGR...and post it there only(You do not do with MIGO)

3) Than you do LT03 W.R.T.Inbound delivery doc.

Regards,

eswarmanu...

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding when good receipt is inbound delivery relevant then after confirming TO & PGI of the inbound delivery system post IM stock & WM stock.There is no need to use again MIGO.

I don't understand why are you going for converting message into error.

Hope it clears your view.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Prashant

After the confirm TO, the post goods receipt(PGR) is due to realise. This PGR can be realised by TX VL32N (press PGR) o MIGO (activity goods receipt, inbound delivery). When realising the goods receipt by the TX MIGO, the systems shows the message "Inbound delivery is WM-relevant; use goods receipt for Automotive". In order to avoid that income are realised (when Inbound delivery is WM-relevant, for MIGO) it is required that this message modifies to error.

This number message is: BORGR705.

Thanks,

RZ