cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fcst Release to R3 and SNP

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Some how we could not able to release the fcst of 2 CVCu2019s to R3 and SNP. For the same SKUu2019s @ other locations, I was able to release the fcst. As these are new CVCu2019s, I am planning to delete material masters both in R3 and APO and recreate them. I ran all the consistency checks and didnu2019t find any errors. Any suggestions.

thx

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry for late reply, we figured out the error. Long time back, some body set up a product split for these 3 SKU's, that's the reason its not released the fcst to R3 and SNP.

thx for all your input.

Jeff

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

I believe its not a CIF issue, as i am not even able to release the fcst to SNP also. I also compared one good SKU' ( which i could able to release ) with this SKU and don't see any difference. Any more takers.

thx

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are in the product view for the version-prod-loc do you see all the tabs or just the element tab? If just the element tab, then go into change mode and establish the pegid anchor. OM17 should also pick this up.

When you are in the product view for the version-prod-loc can you go into change mode, enter a date and a quantity (with a negative sign) and does it create FA?

Do you have any inconsistencies in the product split table?

When you run MC90, does it create any type of log, if so, what is the message class and id?

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx for your replies. I already re ciffed the master data and re initialised the POB. I ran all consistency check. I don't see any error in spool file. If the SKU's not assigned to model, u get an error in spool file. I don't see any error in spool file. At the same location, i could able to release the fcst for other SKU's.

thx

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jeff,

Also check the CFG1 logs in R/3 and SLG1 in APO at the time of release. I suspect something wrong with the material master config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

I think deleting and recreating material masters does not help. You will get to the same problem again.

Check the following:

1. The product at the location that you are releasing data to R/3 are assigned to the active model 000 and the version that you are releasing data from APO DP.

2. Check your integration model. Create and activate the same model again so the material at the location is re transferred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the spool file if it is picking up the Fcst of those two CVCs. If not try releasing the Fcst to SNP manually through MC90 and check. If it doesnt check if it releases in other client systems