cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected change in profile

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that I've been demoted for some reason - in my profile "Registered" date now shows Mar 27, 2008 (???) and, consequently, number of posts and points have been reset. I've been on SDN for several years and have an orange T-shirt to prove it. But jokes aside, all my watches, including links to my old questions are also gone.

Not sure when exactly did this happen, but last time I logged on to the "old" SDN (a month ago or so), it looked just fine.

Posting the question here in case someone else might have been affected - check your profiles, folks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Uhm, seem to be some kind of strange technical difficulties here - that's not what I've posted and for some reason there is no 'Edit' button.

My post was about a sudden change in my profile - the "registered" date was reset to 3/27/2008 (which is incorrect) and, together with it, all the points and watches are gone as well.

Just wondering what happened and if it was just me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

I happened to have been hanging around here and noticed your question, and forwarded it to the guru on SDN user ID matters.

I recently registered for a SAP training course and also wondered why I from the service.sap.com side had yet another new ID when on the SDN side I already existed.

I just avoid it by logging on directly with the account ID, then there is no mistake.

Cheers,

Julius

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Jelena,

I'm guessing you acquired a SAP Passport digital certificate recently that is connected with one of your two S userids you have from the SAP Service Marketplace. When you have two userids as you do, the system sees you as two different people even if you have used all the same information to fill out both. I recommend resetting your browser to prompt you before using a digital certificate to automatically log you in. This will allow you to log in using your userids and their passwords. Then you can discover which one is connected to your forum posts and points. Once you have done this, write to sdn at sap.com to have the one which isn't connected to the posts and points deleted from our system. Keep your browser settings as I indicated however as if the DC is identified, our system will reactivate the S userid connected with it.

Best Regards,

David