cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC role set documents for auditors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed GRC5.2 and Iam looking for GRC rule set documents.I could not find in service market place, what i found was Installation/config/migration which was not helping me anymore.

Can some one guide me hwere to find GRC rule set docs?

Appriciate if you can help

- Lisa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the update.You mean we can get all the docs from GRC server it self right ?

Also I have one more question, we have installed GRC on NW2004s ,WAS 700 (ABAP+JAVA) dual stack system.Can you please help me for post installation steps .

I need one more info, Iam planning to take GRC and firefighter training , is SAP has this program?

If yes, where i can find the info and training schedule?

- Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lisa,

You are welcome.

1. I would not say it would be exactly a document that you would get from GRC server but you can create a saparate login for the auditor when he comes to review your system, much like you do in SAP R/3 and he can see from there what information he wants to get out of your system. There are change histories and request histories in the tool itself which he can explore to get what you wanted to create a document for.

2. Regarding the post installation steps, I would advise you to go through te documentation for the same which is available on the SAP portal. It differs from installation to installation and would be not possible to explain it all here in the forum as it has many aspects to it. Also, the guide has step by step explanation for various tasks, none of which should ideally be missed or skipped for an efficient implementation, which can be the case otherwise if you just take a note of the points only based on forum posts.

3. Not sure of the program for training, though SAP does not have the certification for the GRC AC till date for sure, as I had enquired in the SAP TechED 2008. Or maybe you can drop a mail to the trainings department with SAP to check the same and get the sure info, which we would like if you could share with us too.

Thanks.

Regards,

Hersh.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hersh,

Thanks.Iam not sure is that correct approach we have installed GRC and firefighter on NW2004s ,WAS 700 (ABAP+JAVA) dual stack?

What other add-ons we need to install after base WAS 700? also iam looking for only SAP training not certification ,i located in California so can we get SAP training somewhere near?

- Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lisa,

There are a couple of things which you need to be sure of. These are a bit descriptive to state all of them here but what I can suggest you is to go through the pre and post implementation guides of the product which would be great help to you.

Did you speak with the SAP training department for the same? I too wanted to know what are the topics for traing available with them and what is the cost involved for the same, if you can share that please.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

I think the SAP deliveredGRC rulesets are available in .SAR files if you have installed them already.

You can choose export from the Rule Architect tab and download them into spreadsheet.

There are no documents expilicitly for Rulesets available in SAP Service Market Place.

You need to prepare the conflicting functions and transactions and present it to the auditor.

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help on this greatly appricaited.I need to give this inputs to auditors very soon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lisa,

To add a bit more to what Kiran said, there are two different aspects/scenerios for your question:

1. If you are using the standard GLOBAL RULESET delivered by default:

In this case you can simply combine the different files supplied by SAP like rules, risks etc to form a sheet having the combination of these which forms rules, which you can share with the auditor. But in this case you need to be cautious which rules from these standard ones have you actually enabled and only take these activated ones into the list you present, not all.

2. If you have changed/updated the GLOBAL rule set

OR

If you have created a new ruleset:

In this case you would have to export the rules having Rule to Risks to Functions to transaction combination and share with the auditor.

Regards,

Hersh.

Edited by: HERSH GUPTA on Nov 21, 2008 7:04 PM