cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAR File Export

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a Development Component it is an Enterprise Portal Application Standalone. It is a simple application for a weather magnet using RSS Feeds.

It was created by another developer and his instructions for deployment were to Right Click the project and choose Quick PAR Upload->however this option is greyed out to me. I tried to do a simple export (which is what we do with the Enterprise Portal Application Module DCs) but the project is not listed in the options of projects to select.

I have tried to create a new Enterprise Portal Application Module DC and copied this code into the new DC and it exported fine only when I tried to run the iView containing the application I received errors - I assumed the application was broken but the developer who created the application said it must be Standalone to work so I am just trying to figure out why I cannot deploy a Standalone App

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue and used PAR uploader in EP.

It is in System Administrator --> Support --> Portal Runtime --> Administration Console.

Regards,

Slava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Slava,

That is how I upload the PAR file after selecting Export using the module - but how do I create the PAR file to upload it via the Administration Console?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/00/ef0942364ec417e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Standalone application build should result in SDA file, which has PAR file inside.

SDA file, once you get it, can be deployed via SDM.

Trgards,

Slava

Answers (0)