cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

net value 0 in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client wants to send a BOM for FOC (Free of Charge) by using a Repair/Exchange order.

In the existing procedure, we have a manual entry priority Condition Type ZREP which is not accepting '0' amount. Without some amount, document is incomplete. Incompletion procudure configuration is not allowing me to save the order.

I want to show that the item can be sent at free of charge to the customer by using the above particular order type.

Lets say, I enter $1 for the condition type ZREP in sales order, Can I add another manual condition type (ZR00) with 100% discount, so that it neutralizes the value given in ZREP condition type? (End user has to enter $1 for ZR00 as well). Hope I am clear.

Points will be awarded. Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vamsi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do that, but the incompletion procedure is probably on the order "Net Value" which will still be zero in that case. So you made just need to remove that from the incompletion procedure.

Whatever you do, test it all the way through 'cuz you most likely will run into other downstream issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am also afraid of the same becuase the same incompletion procedure has been assigned to another order type. In case, if we decide to send a material on the repair order, and charge the customer for that, don't you think that would be a problem if the end user forgets to put a value for the condition type and the order accepts it?

What would be the best alternative?

Thanks in advance.

Vamsi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone. This issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, create a separate incompletion procedure.

I also suggest surfing through OSS. There are a number of helpful notes on Zero value items.

Whatever you do, don't try to "urgently" rush a quick fix into the system. Make sure it all gets tested thoroughly.