cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change transfer-PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I wish to know what setting in production version deactivates PPM in APO?Is it the 'locked' status or validity periods?

Thanks in advance

Vard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vardev,

PPM in APO can not be deacivated from R/3 or the integration. When ever a version is not valid, I mean in R/3 Material master version end date is in the past, the integration model does not send any changes to this version or the the concerned PPM in APO. But you have to manually go into /sapapo/scc03 to your PPM and deactivate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

There is a provision to lock a prod.version in R3. Will that deactivate ppm if proper change pointers are set?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure how to lock a production version works. But even if you do that you have to manually set the PPM status to inactive in APO.

I would just work with the version end dates...that's easy for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF the day on which the ppm update job runs is valid and if the production version is locked, the ppm should be inactive in APO. Lock in R/3 - 0 or inactive in APO , unlocked - 1 or active in APO.

Thanks

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this by just locking a PV while its valid to date still in the future. The integration model doesn't pick up the production version at all. When I unlock it the PV is picked up.

Any further inputs?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the validity period is in the past that change will not transfer to APO. Is that what you are looking for?