cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can i get craxDrt.dll,craxDDrt.dll ,crviewer.dll (11.5)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can i download the files below?

craxDrt.dll Crystal Reports ActiveX Designer Run Time Library 11.5

craxDDrt.dll Crystal Reports ActiveX Designer and Design Run Time Library 11.5

crviewer.dll Crystal ActiveX report Viewer Library 11.5

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You get them by installing Crystal Reports XI R2 Developer edition. They do not come with the Professional version as it is not licensed for development use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i installed the "CRXIDev" file that paid for..should my CR say Developer edititon now? it still says professional. where would the files be?

Former Member
0 Kudos

would be it under "C:\Program Files\Seagate Software\Report Designer Component" ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes..if you go to Help->About in CR Designer, you should be able to see Developer Edition mentioned there.

If so,you may find the DLLs under ' \Program Files\Business Objects\Common\3.5\bin '

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have moved this posting the Legacy forums. RDC has been deprecated meaning it is not longer being enhanced or new functionality being added to it. When CR 9 was release Microsoft posted info that they would no longer be supporting COM so we followed along and created the .NET components. You can find them in: C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\3.5\managed. RDC is shipped for backward compatablity only and we highly suggest you move to .NET.

CR XI R2 is the last version the RDC is being shipped in. CR 2008 no lnger includes craxdrt.dll, craxddrt.dll is there but is not for public use any more, it's the report designer included in visual Studio .NET IDE.

The files for XI R2 RDC are located in: C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\3.5\bin

Also, as a reminder do not post the same question multiple times and this is a community area for all users of CR and BOE SDK's, it is not a case management system. If you would like a dedicated support Engineer to help you with your issues please purchase a case, links are on the main page.

Thank you

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you. I am looking to make ms access open the report i made in XI. i am having a hard time. and the stress of paying for the developler upgrade only to see no change to the program is driving me nuts.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Now that you have the developer version and all the runtime is there can you post a new question with more details in thsi same forum. This post was regarding getting the files.

No one is going to add anything new to this post or look at it from the subject line.

Thank you

Don

Answers (0)