cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority on Tlanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have to two sources say A and B supplying to my warehouse and when i run the heuristics on the warehouse, i need the demand to be created only on one of the source say A. If i set the procurement priority on the Tlane to higher prio compared to source B, would it solve my issue?. Or is there any other better way?.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you want the demand to be sent to only one source, may I know why you still want to keep th transportation lane between the the DC and the source? You can try setting the dates in the past.

Alternatively you can also set your quota arrangements as 100 for A and 0 for the other source.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your responses.

@Visu---> The reason why both the Tlanes have to be active is because there's still stock on one location and all this stock must be pushed out as we are phasing out the DC. The problem with quota arrangement is we need a Start and end date and in our case we dont know how long the stocks will last. So i thought the procurement priority might work.

Thanks again for the replies.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You might also want to check the option "Blocked Indicator"..

Check this option for the TL which you do not want to use and this TL will not be considered.

Best Regards

Srilakshmi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you can set the procurement priorty but make sure that Aggregated Planning Indicator is set in Tlane