cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms - printing a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to print a table in the page by smartforms.

In the table's header, obviously, there's write a description of the column. I would that this header is in black color at the background and the word in the white colors.

Is possible ? How ?

Tks a lot...

bye.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can do it in one way.u will create a line type for header.then select the line type and apply the colour to it.when u click on table tab on right side,u will see the line type and above that u will find the option calledcolour in shading.apply that required colour to that line type,then u will get the back ground colour of ur header.

then for the letters to be displayed in white colour,create a smartstyle,and in that create a paragraph format with requird font and select the paragarh colour as white.apply this paragraph format to that text in table header.

note:when u apply the paragraph format initially in the smartform inner scrren u will not be able to find the letters as they were in white colour.

i think in this way u can get ur requirement.

<<Do not request points>>

thanks,

gupta.

Edited by: Matt on Nov 19, 2008 7:50 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

other type line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your the smartform table define two lines. The first associate to the header area and on this line o can color with a different color. The second line associate to the main area.

Hope it helps you

regards

Jaime

Edited by: Jaime Cordeiro on Nov 19, 2008 4:53 PM