cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF not showing Log Report via Web Reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have completed setting up the needed for FF. In the Web Reporting, I'm able to gather all reports of FF ID's activities except for the Log Report. If I execute the Log Report via teh backend system, I can see the details log. However, in the Web Report, I did not get any results.

Anyone to share their experience on how to make this work?

Thanks.

Raymond

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymind,

Check if the userid that you are using have the permissions for the following Actions.

ConfChangeRoleLogReport

ConfChangeUserLogReport

LogSummaryReport

Make sure that the SAP delivered front end role FF_ADMIN is assigned to the ID you are using.

Other reasons could be bad working of the RFC connection to the backend and Java Connector problems.

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I cannot find the action: ConfChangeRoleLogReport. I have action "LogSummaryReport" via the FF_ADMIN role, which was also assigned to my userID (I'm an admin ) ).

Does anyone know where I can find the above mentioned action. I did a search with * RoleLogReport * under action and I get a zero result.

Any reply on how to find the missing action will be greatly appreciated.

I'm on GRC5.2 SP9.

Thanks.

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the FF_ADMIN role should be enough. We do not have that action in our instance.

I believe the first thing you should try is to run an ST01 trace in the back-end SAP system against the connector ID. Then try and execute the report, and see if any authorizations need to be added to the connector ID. We faced a similar issue and resolved it this way.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joy,

What authorisations did you miss out? Maybe it could be the same for my situation.

I will also go to my Basis team to ask them to execute the ST01 trace as well.

Thanks.

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't remember what we were missing specifically, but this is what we have in the role:

S_RFC

ACTVT = 16

RFC_NAME = /VIRSA/FF_UTIL_RPT, /VIRSA/ZVFAT, BAPT, RFC1, SDIF, SDIFRUNTIME, SDTX, SUSR, SUUS, SU_USER, SYST, SYSU

RFC_TYPE = FUGR

S_DEVELOP

ACTVT = MA

DEVCLASS = /VIRSA/*

OBJNAME = /VIRSA/*

OBJTYPE = FUGR

P_GROUP = *

ZVFAT_0001

ACTVT = 03, L0

Let me know if you are missing any of these...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joy...SPOT ON..Authorisation ofr the ZVFAT_0001 is the one that I need.

Tried and issue is resolved.

THANKS !!

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same exact problem. However, I am unable to find object ZVFAT_0001. It's not in any of my systems. We are running AC 5.3.

Did I miss a step in the installation?

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't find the object mentioned, but I did find GRCFF_0001. Did they rename the object?

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

Yes, they did rename the objects. GRCFF is what ZVFAT used to be!

Simon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Check the following SAP OSS note for FF web based log reports not working properly

SAP note # 1246586

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli.