Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can anyone help me to solve this problem

for the 1st 10 sales order i want to give discount, so what customization we have to do with

thnx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is possible through condition update

The discount condition type you choose whether K005 or K007 go to V/06 and activate the condition update check box and save it

Then create a condition record through VK31/VK11 for the condition type K007 or K005 or whatever discount condition you have.Save it.

Then go to change mode of the condition record VK32/VK12 , scroll to the right hand side and you will find a small column "N".

If you keep your cursor there, you will find it is the "Number of orders "field.

In that enter the no of orders you want to give the discount and save it

Regards

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mukesh

If you want to give discount as a additional discount for only first 10 or 15 orders then while maintaining a discount condition record in VK11 , you maintain the field total no. of records as 15 ,in the additional data .So for the first 15 sales orders customers will be getting that discount , but from 16th sales order they wont be getting this additional discount .

Regards

Srinath

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Mukesh,

It can be done with Condition update , but as per my knowledge concern with this functinality you can only give first 3 sales orders .

For your requirement you better create manual condition type and enter manually in the sales order as you are require for first 10 sales orders only.

Hope it helps you...