cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap qm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I know the inspection type 01 posting to quality stock by ME21N, ME31K, MIGO and then to quality stock posting. Could you guide me in posting to quality stock for the inspection type 04, that is GR from production. I want to know the step by step transactions like above and the mandatory entries so that I can take a finished good or a semi finished goods to quality stock. I will be thankful if anyone guides me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear selva,

Settings for 04 inspections:

1. MM02 - Activate 04 inspection type for the finished/semi finished material and select task list in the material master QM view.

2. CS03 - check BOM, CA03 - check routing for finished/semi finished material.

3. QP01 - Create Inspection plan with usage 05 and assign inspection characteristics with sampling procedures.

4. CO01 - Create production order for the material and release.

5. MB1A - Issue the raw materials to production order.

6. CO11N - Do the operation confirmation for the oder with final confirmation indicator checked.

7. MIGO - Do Goods Receipt of Semi finished / Finished material for the order.

8. QA32 - Check the lot with origin 4 for material.

9. QPR4 - Confirm the samples (Skip this step if you are not using sample drawing procedure in Inspection Plan)

10. QA32 - Do RR and UD.

Hope it is clear to you.

Revert back for further clarifications

Regards

Venkat.V

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends

Thanks for all of you. I managed to post a quality stock by the inputs given by you. Special thanks to Venkat.

regards

Selvakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks a lot for your elaborate answer. I know MM02, CS03, QP01, MIGO, QA32, RR & UD.But I am not familiar with Production transactions. I shall be thankful if you can still say about CA03, CO01, MB1A, CO11N. If you can say some of the mandatory entries in each of these transactions I shall make a sample quality stock of 04 inspection type. Kindly guide me.

regards

Selvakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Selva,

CA01,CA02,CA03 is used foe create,chang and display of routing resp.

routing is the sequence of operation to make a finished product, As quality point of view routing is used foe in procss inspection. following are the step for make routing.

CA01--> Enter usage 1 and satus Relese generel

GO TO operation tab and save the operation 10,20,30, and 40 With manadatory field workcenter control key and descreption. Now select the operation and click on master chacteristic here u can assign MIC for the operation then save routing.

CO01--> is the manual creation of prodn order.

CO11n---> Confimation of prodn ordr (Time ticket)

Regards

ATul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i hope youknow thw Production cycle,

and these are the QM settings for Production quality.

1.MM02 extend the QM view with 04 type.

2.Create the MIC -QS21 for qualitative and quantitative measures as oer your requirment, craete QS41for qualitative attributes.

3.Create Inspection plan QP01 for the material, assign the MICS for the operations.

and when you do the GR for teh Prod order you get teh lot.

any clarification, revert back

-ashok