cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR before last operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have a production oredr having 5 operations of which 4th operation is quality(operation quantity of 5 pc.)4th operation user had did the UD of 3 Pc before Result recording, so he was not able to clear the stock. now to clear the stock from quality we did GR through MB31 through 101 Mvt type and takes it into Unrestricted. but now the main problem is whether cost of last operation will be captured in the order or not. if the cost of last operation is not captured then how to capture it. can we do the confirmation of last operation and do 101 mvt again.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can do the confirmation of the last operation even if you have done the 101 movement for the order. Only then the cost will get captured.

Regards

Gajesh N

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i wnt to know how it can be again pass to the quality Inspection operation to capture the cost

But i wnt to know how it can be again pass to the quality Inspection operation to capture the cost.

I want to Know that for a particular operation user did the UD before Result recording that means UD failed and Quantity Blocked so we did the GR but to capure the cost of Inspection can i again create a inspection lot and pass it to Quality. acn it be possible or whtas the other way.

Thanks

Edited by: Chandru on Nov 21, 2008 11:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As long as you done the activity confirmation for the last operation, the activity cost will be capture.

dannysao