cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP dynamic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario is X --> SAP XI ---> Y.

Y is a webserver. So I am using SOAP receiver channel.Generally there is an option in receiver channel to mention target URL.

Is it possible to read the target URL dynamically from the message mapping(If sender system sends it in the Input payload)?

Or

Is there any option like variable substitution in SOAP receiver communication channel?

Thanks

Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>Is it possible to read the target URL dynamically from the message mapping(If sender system sends it in the Input payload)?

sure there is you jut need to use Adapter-Specific Message Attributes

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/29/5bd93f130f9215e10000000a155106/content.htm

the one you need to set up in your mapping is: TServerLocation

TServerLocation is Server URL (you can set the complete URL here)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nice to hear that:)

Here I have so many questions:)

1.Do I need to add an extra field to the target structure(target DT) to handle the URL?

2.If I enable Adapter specific attributes in receier soap channel, what I needs to give in target URL option?What are the other changes I need to do in the channel?

Thanks,

Regards,

Naresh

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

1.Do I need to add an extra field to the target structure(target DT) to handle the URL?

No that is not required, as the ASMA that are set in the channel are not a part of the message payload but the header. The server url will be set and you can see the dynamic url in the DYNAMIC CONFIGURATION tab of SXMB_MONI.

See this link for more details on dynamic configuration:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/03612cdecc6e76e10000000a422035/frameset.htm

2.If I enable Adapter specific attributes in receier soap channel, what I needs to give in target URL option?What are the other changes I need to do in the channel?

You can provide any dummy value there. It will be over written by the dynamic url provided. No other changes are required.

Regards,

Sanjeev.