cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working on scenrio in which, partber will send me P.O message on my XI system and then I have to send it to my R/3 system.

when partner sends me message,i am successfully receiving it on my Xi system, in sxmb_moni I am able to check the pay load n its showin success.

But now I am stuck up in sending that message ro my R./3 system,

can some one please tell be in brief,the config i need to do to send that message to my r/3 system.

thanks...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You require only 2

One Business Service For Your Partner(Business Service would be for system that is not in your Landscape).

For R/3 System create a Business System or use Existing one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharamveer,

I had created two business system as u have stated, one for Partner, and one for my backend R/3 system,.

I am able to get the message from Partner into my XI system, and I can c the message in sxmb_moni,

I am not gettin how to send that message to my R/3 system.

In service without party,-> i had called this two business system,.

Can you give me some idea,how to do this configuration?

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

refer this blog for all settings required to post idoc to R3 from XI.

Thanks!

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Say your parter business system is BS1 and R3 business system is BS2. BS2 must be WebAs ABAP Business system. Now in ID, create receiver determination with sender as BS1 and receiver as BS2. Under BS2, create Idoc receiver communication channel. Now your scenario should work.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soni,

You can check the IDX5 whether that idoc is generated in XI system.

Check in SM58 for any errors in XI.

Have you done the ALE setting for R/3 System

SM59-rfc destination on recving side

IDX1-port on recving side

IDX2-load metadata

Bus. service adapter specific Identifiers-->Logical sys name (check this blog: )

we05-IDoc status records

BD54-Create Partner Number

We20-Create Partner Profile

go throgh the link for File to IDoc scenario

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/FileToIDoc/FiletoIDocScenario.htm

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudhir ,

that blog is really helpful.

but in this blog I am not able to understand the receving system, it says,

Partner profile has to be created in the receiving system of type LS with the same name specified in the sender business system through WE20 transaction(I used the logical system HTTPSO which i mantained as a business service in the integration directory).

cn u tell me by wat name partner profile should be created, here what this 'same name' means.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I had done the configuration in the same way u are saying,but its still nt workin, I am able to get the message to XI system,tht i can c in sxmb_moni,bt no idoc is generetd.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same name menas what name you specify in Adapter Specific Identifiers check the second figure of blog.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goli,

do i need to do the IDX1 and IDX2 settings as u said on R/3 system? I had done that on XI system,and in r/3 system i had created partner profile in we20.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creation of Inbound Partner profile is Enough for your Case

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sm58 on xi , i m gettin error , No service for system SAPSXD, client 001 in Integr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soni,

sorry for wrong information you need to do those in XI system.

Have you created the Logical System Name in SLD for the Business System.

And also you need to get that LS name for Business System in Integration Directory.

Double click on Business System and select Service -> Adapter Specific Identifiers and click on apply.

go throgh the following blog.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goli,

I am not able to access blog,

is the address changed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this once.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goli,

that blog is really help full, but i m still facing problem,

I had created,logical system in my R/3 system for Xi system as SXD001 , and logical system for R/3 system is SND111.

and same thing I had maintained in Xi system also.

For technical system of XI I had assigned logical system as SXD001 and for technical system for R/3 I had assigned log sys as SND111.

Now when i m trying to send message from Xi to R/3 I am gettin error in SM58 ,

No service for system SAPSXD, client 001 in Integration Directory.

In SLD when i select the XI business system,integration tab, the logical system name filed is blank, is this error coz ok that?

How can i solve this issue...

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All. actually the error was , in sxmb_adm i wrong address was given in integration server. I changed it.. and now its working fine... thanks all again, learned a lot from u guys

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

use To send Idoc from XI

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/profile/2007/05/11/fileToIDOC-Part3(StepsrequiredinXIandR3)&

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For configuration you should seach on SDN, there is a very good wiki for FILE to IDOC scenario. As a matter of Rules & Engagement on SDN, you should first search, try and finally if got some problem then post your specific query.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using any adapter for sending data to SAP?....if not then you can use XI adapter...will need to create a proxy (in SAP) corresponding to the MI that you wil be using.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

confiure IDOC receiver adapter...

Regards,

sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

the config i did upto now is as follows.,

1) two technical and business system for my R/3 and partner`s business connector system.

2) created communication channel in R/3 business system with adaptor as idoc receiver,giving port,rfc and other parameters.

what else i need to config.........

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Do I need to use 3 business system in case of my scenario?

I mean one for Partner, one for my backend R/3 system and one for XI system??