Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOAD_PROGRAM_LOST Dump Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On our productive system we are getting around 500 dumps a week of the type LOAD_PROGRAM_LOST, related to the transactions MIRO,VA01,FBL1N,MIGO and the programs GBTABCO0 and GBTABFI0.

We only transport orders from QA to productive on Thursday Morning around 3-4 AM, from what i've read this error might happen when replacing versions of the same program on runtime, i believe with the transport method we use its unlikely that the dump is generated because of that, does anyone have any kind of experience with this kind of dump and the possible solutions.

Thank you.

Roberto Gomez.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

do these dumps point to some common program ?

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

do these dumps point to some common program ?

0 Kudos

Yes the common programs are GBTABCO0 and GBTABFI0,

in adittion after talking with the FI Department, i found that apparently this happens when any user changes entries on a SET that contains all the Accounts for validation purposes, it seems like those programs regenerate everytime that happens and the dump occurs.

0 Kudos

Roberto Gomez

Can you kindly let me know how you were able to resolve this issue? I am encountering a similar issue and not sure how to get it resolved.

Can you kindly help?

Thanks,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check SAP Note : 452644 ..

0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the reply, i checked the note and its alredy implemented on our system via support package, i believe thats not the same problem, thanks for the quick reply tho.