Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Regn, Product and Vendor Hierarchy

former_member203538
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. We need to add few customized fields in supplier registration form. I could not locate any BADI where in such customized fields can be added. Can the customized fields be added in the Supplier registration form?

2. We need to build a Product Hierarchy and Vendor Hierarchy. I created the Vendor Hierarchy thru BPH and assigned Vendors to the nodes. I cannot move vendors between the 2 different nodes using Drag and Drop Features. Can anybody help to use this feature of Drag and Drop? Any help on this regard would be appreciated and awarded. Similarly have created 2 level of material Hierarchy thru COMM_HIERARCHY but cannot assign the final material codes to the hierarchy nodes. Can some details out the steps please.

3. Can I use the above Product Hierarchy in my supplier registration form too?

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) please refer to the following customizing for defining and customizing the customer fields in the supplier registration

transaction --> spro --> Supplier Relationship Management --> Supplier Registration -->Business Add-ins --->

Definition of Required fields for customers

Field Checks Customer defined required fields..

2) drag and drag feature is not available

3) hierarchies are not possible in the supplier registration form --> only product categories are possible