cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Request status table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In se10, for a given transport id, i can check the status, i.e. if it has been transported to quality & production systems.

I would like to know in which table i can get this info, i.e. when it was transported to QAS & PRD

I am able to get the details of transports in e070 & e071, also in e071k if a transport has been made, but not able to get the full details which i need.

I checked the forum, but was unable to find any info on this.

Await inputs.

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee

...moved to transport forum....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know which is the transport forum?

Apologies for having posted this qns in this forum.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Did you ever get an answer to your question about Status of a Transport? I have the same problem and I would appreciate it if you were able to find the Table/s. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Could you kindly point us to the "Transport forum". I do searches on the forum page, but do not find it there.

FrankMisch
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

your question had been moved to the transport forum which is named "Software Logistics". It can be found in "Forum -> Expert Forums » SAP NetWeaver » Software Logistics". That's all.

Concerning the table e070 & e071 you mentioned - it's a cache which might be not up to date.

So it is strictly recommended not to use this.

The official method is the implementation of the BADI CTS_IMPORT_FEEDBACK.

This method is triggered at the end of each import and returns a table with the following structure:

TRKORR

TARSYSTEM

TARCLIENT

RETCODE

OWNER

PROJECT

Perhaps this helps - good luck

Regards

Frank

Edited by: Frank Misch on Dec 12, 2008 3:04 PM

0 Kudos

Thank you Frank, for the directions..... I will head over that way. I did find the answer to my question, tables TMSBUFTXT and TMSQWL, in another area, but I will post this over to Software Logistics in the case that it helps them too.

FrankMisch
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

so the thread is answered?

Regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Thank you very much for your inputs.

Sincere apologies to you & the forum members for the delay in closing this thread.

Keep the good work going...!!!

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I came up with a query for you.

My BASIS team asked me for a report regarding the status of transport request in ARP ART & ARP. For this already we have a transaction STMS, but in that there is no details for imported date and imported by(responsible person). They need a new report with this fields. Kindly help me out how to do this? i expect some logic from you.....

[הסעות|http://www.autobus.co.il/]

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Yes, I am looking for this answer too and I cannot find the "Transports" forum either..... Could someone be so kind as to point us in the right direction?