cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to draw a Verticle lines and Horizontal lines in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ABAPers,

How to draw a Verticle lines and Horizontal lines in Smartforms.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have a lot of different templates to choose between.

Regards

Åsa Thenstedt

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Create a template in that select the pattern and click on desired pattern,then you will get the lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ABAPers,

All of your answers is very helpful for me to solve this problems.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok!

Sorry to interrupt you here.

Actually i too was facing the same problem of drawing tables now i could do it but at the output the width of the lines in the table has become 15-20 times of the actual width of the line and iam unable to trace where to make the amendments ,

Do you have any idea?

Thanks and Regards,

Parwez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to remove the gaps either Before or after of displaying text or values in table columns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if u create template,then double click on template then click'Select Pattern' button(Left most corner).In that u can Select Second one(with out border). if u want border click 'Display framed patterns' and select second one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok Kumar,

If u want to have coloumns and lines then just click on pen like symbol and draw the lines or u can right click in the templete or table and select Split-->Line/Cell what u want liek line or cell.Or want to draw lines like border then Click on Pattern button and select a pattern from the given patterns.If it does not matches to u r requirement,then u can add and remove lines y choosing different buttons on right side of pattern.

Thanks & Regards,

Rock.