Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Logo with Zebra 105SL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moderator message: Do not offer points

Hi All,

I want to print company logo in the goods label but am unable to do so. I tried using ~DG command in SAPScript for downloading graphics in the zebra printer like:

Format ~DGd:o.x,t,w,data

where data is the HEX representation of the graphic, d = device to store image, o = image name, x = extension, t = total number of bytes in graphic, w = number of bytes per row

The example i tried is:

~DGR:SAMPLE.GRF,00080,010,

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

8000FFFF0000FFFF0001

8000FFFF0000FFFF0001

8000FFFF0000FFFF0001

FFFF0000FFFF0000FFFF

FFFF0000FFFF0000FFFF

FFFF0000FFFF0000FFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

^XA

FO20,20XGR:SAMPLE.GRF,1,1^FS

^XZ

But i am getting printer error - out of memory. Can anyone tell me what should i do in this case? How can i increase the printer flash memory size or is there some other way to store the graphic image in printer?

<<text removed>>

Thanks,

Ananya

Edited by: Matt on Nov 19, 2008 2:31 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

(I'm answering this question for a reference to a problem, with the knowledge that this question may be terribly out of date. But at least this way, the answer to this question is actually answered.)

What you need to do is look into the printers properties and find a tab relating to its configuration and settings. Under there, you'll find 4 buttons. 2 of them were greyed out for me, but the important one, labled something along the lines of "cache" or "memory" (the bottom right if I'm not remembering the label correctly) is what you need to click on. Then flush the printer's cache and reset it's memory.

Be sure to back up any custom/non-default settings it may have, as they might get erased.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do not offer points