cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming IDOC's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We receive orders from customer through IDOC(Incoming IDOC). When customer places an order he inputs the quantity in EA (Eaches) at the time of the sales order quantity should convert into CS (Cases) which is a base unit of measure for the material.

My issue is for couple of customer the ratio of conversion is 8EA = 1CS (Through IDOC customer places and order of 432 EA at sales order level it should convert it into 54 CS) and for another customer the conversion is 4EA = 1CS. For this customer the conversion is not taking place in the sales order. Whatever the quantity he places in IDOC as eaches the same quantity is showing in the sales order in CS (without converting EA to CS).

I have checked the IDOC type and the segments included. To me it looks OK. However the conversion is not taking place for 4EA = 1CS customer.

Is there any hard code playing a role here? If it is hard coded where I should check? Do we have any user exits to handle this?

I request all to provide your valuable inputs on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Vamsi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

The UOM in the IDOC can be converted to SAP UOM in EDI interface or even in sap, but its not customer specific. If you want customer specific material quantity and UOM conversion, then in SAP you need to create a ztable to host the records, and in an userexit in IDOC_INBOUND_ORDERS write the code to read that ztable and do the conversion.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Thanks for the reply.

Only conversion is a customer specific. For all customers conversion is (8EA = 1CS) except for a specific customer, conversion is (4EA= 1CS).

For this specific customer NO conversion is taking place in the sales order.

Please provide more inputs.

Regards,

Vamsi

Answers (0)